Monday 18 March 2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Review Poll!

To mark the 50th anniversary of the greatest TV show ever made, I've decided to review 11 Doctor Who adventures of my followers/friends choosing.

These can be any 11 of your choice from TV, Audios and Books (not comics) as long as they are not stories central to particular story arcs like To The Death, Turn Left, The Ancestor Cell, The Parting of the Ways, Gods and Monsters, The Impossible Astronaut, Arrangements for War, The Wedding of River Song, The Cradle of the Snake, The Angels Take Manhattan or even The Armageddon FactorHowever, stories that merely hint at ongoing story arcs like Rose, Aliens of London, Blood of the Daleks, The Lazarus Experiment, Terror Firma, Doctor Who and the Pirates, The Eleventh Hour, The Magic Mousetrap, The Time of Angels, The Book of Kells, The Lodger, etc; are perfectly acceptable too. And standalone stories go without saying. ;)

Just tell me your 11 choices in the comments below. I will pick the 11 most popular choices (probably one for each Doctor) and start on them in the Summer, and may even mark them with youtube vlogs too. Don't be shy. ;)

P.S. As my Marco Polo and Storm Warning reviews will be following within the next few weeks anyway, there's no need to put those down. I also have no idea if I'll be able to celebrate the 50th Anniversary in other ways on youtube as yet, but I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment